Super easy. Super amazing. Super Simple.
We use an Excalibur Dehydrator that we got last year when we were living in Brighton and we love it.We’ve made dried bananas, raspberries, blackberries, and dried apples are our fav.
But lets just keep it simple and get to the good stuff.
And here’s the recipe for you who will copy/paste/print the heck out this sucker.
Spicy Zucchini Chips
- 4-5 medium zucchinis
- Cajun seasoning
- Olive Oil
- Slice the zucchinis as thin as you can without cutting yourself (OR use a food processor)
- Toss in a bowl with drizzled olive oil
- Sprinkle Cajun seasoning and toss some more
- Lay the sliced and spiced zucchinis on your trays – not touching or layered on top of each other.
- If you want them EXTRA spicy, sprinkle some more seasoning.
- Stick them in the dehydrator for 2 hours or until as crispy as you like!
(You can also use an oven. This recipe says to stick them in at 235 degrees F. for 1 and 1/2 to 2 hours.)
Enjoy and share!
[…] sometimes major adjustments are needed when baking. & I’ve been so busy milking goats, dehydrating veggies, and just getting settled on our farm, that I haven’t had a TON of free […]